Every Wednesday from 6:00 - 7:30 PM Bethlehem runs an AWANA Kids and Youth Ministry program following our church supperl at 5:30 PM. All are invited to both the meal and AWANA. Please bring your friends and neighbors!!
5:30 PM: Doors open. Drive thru drop off at gym. Dinner available until 6:00.
6:00 PM: Opening assembly in gym
6:30 PM: Adults meet in the sanctuary for Bible Study and Prayer Meeting
7:30 PM: Drive thru pick up at gym.
AWANA is made up of 5 different age-graded clubs. Click here to go to our downloads page where we have informational brochures about each club. To keep up with everything that's going on in Bethlehem's AWANA ministry, please join our text group by sending the code @bbc-awana to the number 81010.
***NEW Policies for 2020***
Situations in which your child should not come to AWANA:
- If he/she or a person living in your house is under quarantine
- If he/she is sent home from school for health related reasons
- If he/she is running a temperature of 100 or above
- If he/she is coughing
- If he/she is sneezing
Health related requirements during AWANA:
- Masks are optional and worn at each individual’s discretion.
- Bethlehem has no-contact infrared thermometers and may take your child’s temperature if the need arises. We will not do temperature checks as a requirement for participation.
- Any child with a temperature over 100 will be quarantined until parents can come pick them up.
- Any child coughing or sneezing will be quarantined until parents can come pick them up.
AWANA ministry at Bethlehem Baptist follows the Cumberland County school calendar and observes all weather-related closures with the school system. If the school system cancels classes or dismisses classes early, then AWANA will also be cancelled.